Monday, January 10, 2011

Lazy Weekend

I had a lovely lazy weekend filled with football, crocheting and procrastinating. Now that it’s Monday, I definitely have some work to catch up on. Instead of doing my reading for school, I did everything else I could think of to occupy my time. I crocheted a hat (which I haven’t done for years), I crocheted matching baby booties (which I’ve never done before), and I watched A LOT of football. I also watched Despicable Me, which I highly recommend.
By the way, one of the football games that I watched was the Division 1 NCAA college football championship game, in which my college team was playing in and we WON!
Congrats EWU Eagles!!!
So besides all the football I watched I also crocheted (to avoid my homework) and completed a baby beanie and matching booties.


If you've ever thought about crocheting you really should give it a try. Once you get the basics down you can make anything, and finishing a project is very gratifying. You can find plenty of free pattern on the web. So go buy some yarn and needles and get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment